My Tools
You wouldn't believe it! Ed apparently cheating on Jillian

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did Jillian Make the Right Choice?
Yes
 16%  [ 1 ]
No
 16%  [ 1 ]
Should have picked Kiptyn
 33%  [ 2 ]
Should have picked Reid
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2021 9:00 am    Post subject: You wouldn't believe it! Ed apparently cheating on Jillian

On June 4 - eight days after he popped the question to Jillian Harris on The Bachelorette finale - Ed Swiderski slept with former girlfriend Lindsey Johnson, according to the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now).

A day later, he tried to bed a different woman, Bethany Steffen, texting her to "bring beer and condoms" over to his place, Steffen tells Us.

The humiliated women are speaking out now to warn Harris, 29, about her new fiancee's two-timing ways.

Says Steffen, "Ed's not worth my time, but if I can help someone avoid heartbreak, I'm gonna do that."

According to Us Weekly, Swiderski had been dating both Steffen and Johnson behind each other's backs prior to filming The Bachelorette in late March (the finale, taped in May, aired July 27).

Even while he was on the hit ABC show he texted Johnson that Harris wasn't his "type" and that he prefers "all blondes," she says. "I love you," he also wrote her.

Us Weekly reports that he lied to Harris when he said he had to bow out of episode five because he thought he'd lose his job as a Chicago Microsoft consultant.

While away, both women say they slept with Swiderski.

He then told them he was off to "a business trip in Texas," when in reality he returned to film episode seven of The Bachelorette and declare to Harris that he had "reprioritized" when it came to work and romance.

Of the women's claims, Harris tells Extra, "It's not possible... This is a bump in the road and we'll get through it."

But Steffen warns Harris, "Lindsey and I are both smart girls, and Ed just has this way of making people believe what he wants. Jillian needs to be careful."

Adds Johnson, "I feel gross, used and completely violated. It shocks me that he was able to do something like that to me."

For more on Swiderski's cheating ways - including his steamy e-mails to Steffen and Johnson, how he promised to propose to Steffen by year's end and how he badmouthed Harris while filming The Bachelorette - pick up the new Us Weekly today!

cellma

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2021 9:21 am    Post subject:

It is really sad what happened to Jillian but to be honest I don't feel that any of the guys were that into her. I think most of them were there for media attention.
marlo

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject:

You go on live TV and try to find the love of your life by trying each of them out and then the guy you pick out of the bunch cheats and people find it surprising? Hello my definition of cheating would be kissing another guy and she did that with most of them. I think if your truly interested in finding love do it off screen, but keep the ring!!
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: